MEET OUR PARTNERSPartners
Jane Sadler, BBus IRHRM, Dip. Coaching, GAICD, PCC
Jane has been coaching consulting and facilitating for 10 years. Her specialisation is Board, leadership and organisational effectiveness which sees her leading consulting assignments, Board and organisational reviews. Jane is an online learning & group coaching expert and co-facilitates on our leadership programs. Jane coaches at all levels of the organisation from Board to Emerging Leader. Her corporate career includes roles such as Head of Human Resources, Head of People Strategy and Organisational Development in which she has designed and led change and people initiatives across workforces of nearly 3,000 people. 10 years of Jane’s career was spent in Financial Services. She is a proud pro-bono consulting partner of Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision and St Kilda Football Club.
Nick Petrucco, M Prof Ed, B Soc Sci, IECL
Nick has been consulting for over 20 years with a few side stints as General Manager People and Culture. Nick’s specialisation is all aspects of coaching, human and team dynamics with a personal passion for creating sustainable healthy executives. Nick leads R&D in coaching and wellbeing, ensuring our offering remains relevant and impactful. Nick also leads or co-facilitates on our workshops. Nick’s corporate career spans Banking and Finance, Local Government and Education culminating as Global Head Organisational Development at WorldFish based in Penang, Malaysia driving cultural and leadership outcomes across 8 program countries. Nick is a proud pro-bono consulting partner of the Lighthouse Foundation working to end youth homelessness in Melbourne and beyond.
Natalie Barnes, Business Manager
Natalie combines exceptional project management organisational skills with communications and design experience to make our business run smoothly. Natalie’s corporate career includes her working as EA at General Manager and Board level and acting as communications partner of the office of the CEO’s managing corporate programs including staff news, national staff events and staff programs and leadership workshops. Natalie’s focus is to help support CCC Consulting and our partners to focus on exceptional client delivery, knowing that behind the scenes the business and program mechanics are running effectively.
Clarity4D has a suite of profiles to help everyone to:
- Understand more about self – both strengths and weaknesses
- Set goals through self-coaching
- Build confidence
- Understand more about others who may have different preferences
- Adapt our communication style for improved relationships
- Form the basis of authentic leadership behaviour
- Provide a frame-work for a personal development plan
- Create a language of “colour”
The outcomes we can achieve in 1:1 coaching or workshops include
- Raise self-awareness and the impact we have on others
- Recognise and value the differences in others
- Have a framework, a common language, on which to base future interactions
- Motivate and encourage the team during challenging times
- Identify preferred ways of communicating together, and sharing the preferences
- Create action plans for effective future teamwork
Life Styles Inventory (LSI), Organisational Cultural Inventory (OCI), Leadership Impact (LI)
Global Leadership Wellbeing Survey (GLWS)
The GLWS is a uniquely holistic, evidence-based set of online, virtual and in person solutions developed exclusively for leaders and their teams, delivering deep insights and actionable steps to shape and sustain success.
Our focus is on helping leaders to achieve four outcomes:
- Learn: Understand their wellbeing and mental health accountabilities in deeper and more practical ways, with a language and toolkit to apply.
- Live: Prioritise and role model high levels of self-care.
- Lead: Promote and enable effective wellbeing, energy and productivity practices for the people they lead.
- Embed: Provide cost effective quality resources and processes for rollout across entire organisations as champions of sustainable high performance and thriving culture.
The Genos Emotional Intelligence tool is specially designed for applying Emotional Intelligence in the workplace.
Karen is a certified partner of Genos and the Emotional Intelligence program.